Sunday, December 9, 2007

Reasons I Need Therapy

I was sitting here thinking about life in general and trying to come up with a blog entry when I realized that I was crazy. No, wait a minute. Hear me out.
The whole reason that I started this blog was because I really enjoyed the catharsis that I got from just sitting down and typing out things. I just wasn't happy with the mechanics of how everything worked at the place I used to post. Mostly because, it stopped working.
For months I sat around while doing mundane tasks, thinking about what I wanted to do with my new blog. And I mean literally .......it took months. I wanted something catchy, I wanted something that reflected me. I wanted something kind of cute. Well now that I have it ............damned if I know what to do with it!
So I ignore it, because that is much easier than actually having to think about it. I don't even know how to label this blog. I have kids and I'm a mommy.......does that make this a mommy blog? I don't know if I wanna be a mommy blog. I mean, yes I write about my kids but I also write about other things too. So what is this? Does it matter really? And why is this keeping me up tonight? I should be sleeping.....wait, isnt that a song? Great...... just lovely. Now, I am going to be up all night trying to think where that line came from.
See, told you I was crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you are cracked, but that is why I love you!