Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

I was finally able to get all three of my kids in the house at the same time by waiting until Saturday night at 10:30 pm after Dormouse got off work. I called the Cheshire Cat and she brought her boyfriend over to help too. Also, Caterpillar had a friend spending the night so there were 7 people and two dogs in my tiny little living room trying to assemble the tree and decorations......Mad Hatter and I got drunk on eggnog so we were pretty useless. Not really, but we thought about it ...ALOT.

So.....tree is up, decorations are done, I finished my christmas card list today, and have so far baked a couple batches of christmas cookies so I guess the holiday season has officially began. Caterpillar is sitting in the living room under the tree watching Christmas movies and in a few minutes we will go in the kitchen and bake christmas cookies for his cub scout meeting tomorrow. I really, really, really need to get crackin on my christmas shopping though....

I am hoping to be able to have an easy week this week. I know it will be easier than the previous weeks have been, but I just want super simple stuff to do so that I can get caught up on all the errands that need to be run, like NEW TIRES so I can get my car INSPECTED since it is EXPIRED!!! I just need two....just the two rear tires, I just haven't had time to do it . I will try to get that done tomorrow and then I will go get the car inspected. I think there is a 5 day grace period so hopefully I don't get pulled over. I just recently remembered to put on my new license plates that I got when I paid for my registration this year. I hate it when they do that, it has taken me 5 years to memorize the plate number on this car and just as I have it down pat, they change it on me. Like I don't have enough things to try to memorize........

No comments: