Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm almost famous

You should watch the news tonight.

Now, I won't necessarily be ON it. I will be the person that was annoying the newscaster while she redid the segment she was doing in one of my stores today, over and over and OVER again.

While standing in front of the display that I needed to get a picture of.

I am really hoping that they use the one that she was glaring at me in. I got tired of the whole "fake laughing when she was screwing up" thing that she had going on and just went ahead and did what I needed to do while she was trying to translate what "Walk up the aisle and around the corner while saying your line" meant.
Geez...some people have NO sense of humor.
or urgency.

2 comments:

kandyblossom said...

So were you on the news?

Andi said...

Everyone gets their 15 minutes at some point or another!