Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #1

Thirteen Lists I Have Lying in a Notebook
1. Daily To Do List
2. ToDo list of things that I really mean to get done but never seem to get around it This would be the list my children hate to have things for them end up on.
3. Things that need to be done but not right this second. This would be for things like make Cody's physical appointment and will be marked off this list when it is transferred to my Daily list.
4. Phone Calls I need to make. Believe it or not there are about 5 calls written on this list right now
5. Fall cleaning list. If I dont write it on this list then I will have a clean house but dirty vent covers.
6. Bills to Pay list. You would think this would keep me from being late with anything and while I admit it's easier than it used to be I still falter with this.
7. Grocery list. I just wish my family would communicate with me about things they use the last of.
8. Christmas list. This is where I write down everyone I have to buy for and jot down ideas for these people.
9. Clothes for everyone that is needed or will be needed in the future. Every time I am doing laundry or whatever and notice that someone needs socks, new pants, more shirts, whatever....it goes on this list.
10. Weekly work list. It seems to work better for me if I write down everything on Sunday so that I can get a good idea of how to divvy things up.
11. Monthly work list. Some of my jobs are monthly jobs so it's easier to keep them seperate from the weekly jobs.
12. Things to buy list. This is the list that things such as books I want to read, school supplies for Cody, ect are listed.
13. List of places I want to go when I finally have my nervous breakdown and run away from home. Okay, this one was added in last minute since I only had 12 lists (which incidentally is pretty damn sad) But I think it was necessary.
You may think I am exaggerating but seriously these are all in my notebook which Mad Hatter looked at today and decided that it was official...I am nuts.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: