1. You call your boss to tell them about a problem you are having in a store and 5 minutes into the call, just as you are getting completely annoyed by her because she just is NOT getting it, you figure out that you have called the wrong boss about the wrong project.
2. You park your car in a parking lot and then promptly not only forget where you parked but which car you came in.
3. You decide to do a little home bookkeeping and pay your water bill and your electric bill. Three days later you get a nice little email from the electric company letting you know that you only paid a third of your bill and to please remit the rest..NOW. So, you look up your transactions on your online banking and realize that you paid $305 to the $#&*(% water company.
4. You spend 20 minutes on hold listening to elevator music only to realize the answer to your question the second the customer service rep finally picks up.
5. You spend several hours over a period of days setting up an invoice system only to realize that you have spelled the name of the company wrong on every invoice you have printed.
6. You have medication that you have to give one of your two dogs every day and somehow get them mixed up and give it to the wrong dog, even though they look nothing like each other.
7. You consistantly pull up to get gas on the WRONG side of the car even though the gas gauge has a nifty little arrow pointing to the side the gas cap is on.
8. You go to the cable company to get a different DVR because yours has decided that recording is only an option, not a neccessity, and after standing in line for 10 minutes and setting it on the counter, you realize that you have brought in your dvd player.
9. You go to great lengths to set up your new camera and make sure the battery is charged and put it in your camera bag. You then proceed to take 36 pictures for work that day and when you get home you realize that you forgot to put in your memory card and not one of the cords that you have anywhere in the house fits your new camera.
10. You buy a birthday card for your friend and are all proud of yourself for being so organized and when you get home you realize that you forgot to grab an envelope.
11. You decide to make spaghetti for dinner and brown the meat and make the sauce and even make the salad before realizing you have NO pasta of any kind anywhere in the house.
12. You take a job as property manager without first checking how the last tenants left the property.
13. You wake up in the morning and do it all over again.