* If your hot water heater explodes it will only do so on a holiday weekend and when you have procrastinated about doing laundry, running the dishwasher, and showering.
* If you procrastinate putting gas in your car by ONE DAY it will go up 30 cents a gallon the next.
* If you decide to cut down on the amount of food that you make for a meal eleventy gazillion people will show up at dinnertime.
* If you procrastinate getting your car inspected then something that will keep it from passing will happen to it.
* If you decide to take a short cut because you are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too busy to wait for traffic lights, then you will inevitably get caught up in a traffic jam the likes of which you have never seen before.
* If you procrastinate watching all of the shows that you have recorded on your DVR until you "have more time", the DVR will eventually self destruct and you will lose it all.
* If you save $100 on a particular bill don't get excited...your electric bill will mysteriously double.
* If you breathe a sigh of relief because the new school that your child will go to does not have uniforms then the next year they will rezone everything and your child will go to the one that has the uniforms.
* If you wash your car......it will rain.
* If you put off picking up Boy Scout handbooks for the boys who are crossing over TOMORROW you will find that everyone is out of them and have to drive 80 miles in which to get them.
* If you put off posting to your blog for three weeks you will get some really weird emails.