Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In the Corner of My Mind....

I have a schedule. Seriously, I make lists and use my day planner religiously. I need to have my life scheduled in order for me not to go completely and totally crazy. Unfortunately, my life is not conductive to schedules because things change in the blink of an eye and life gets complicated. All by itself. Dammit.
Yesterday was kind of a bust in the working department. While I was able to get all sorts of things completed for MH and his partner, I was unable to do any of my merchandising work. Okay, no problem. I would get it done today with no problem. Right?
Yeah, right. Never works out that way. Right now I am sitting here waiting for the repairman to fix my vent. He is supposed to be here anytime now....sigh.
List of things to do today.......
*6 different store visits with at least 4 jobs in each one.
*Scout Meeting at 630pm HERE. At my house. That I have not had time to clean.
*Pick up the things that the boys need to make their patrol flag from Hobby Lobby.
*It's culture month for the Scouts so all the boys have to bring a food of their culture to the meeting. Good thing the ones that I am responsible for are Chinese and Mexican.
Those are the things that I have left to do. I have gotten some stuff completed today already. Sigh.

ETA: The #%&*@^% repairman just called to say they wouldn't be able to make it out today but would be here by 8:30 am tomorrow morning. GROWL!

No comments: